The Bosnian Pyramids are believed to be the oldest known Pyramids on the Planet. Their might doesn’t reside only in their size and age, but in their healing powers as well.
Studies of the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun, performed by Dr. Oldfield showed that electromagnetic fields generated above the pyramids have a more vertical orientation, which is believed to be an unusual fact, since the electromagnetic patterns that occur over formations such as natural hills and mountains, usually have a horizontal orientation. Dr. Oldfield also recorded much more activity than expected in strong electromagnetic fields above the Bosnian pyramid of the sun.
The results have baffled everyone who has examined the amazing constructions. Dr. Slobodan Mizdrak, a physicist from Croatia, led a team of experts in 2010 and 2012 that measured the electromagnetic radiation of the Bosnian pyramids complex as the unusual ultrasonic frequency of 28kHz which emerged from the top of the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun, analysis which corroborates the findings of Dr. Oldfield.
According to testing, the origin of the “energy beam” leaving the Pyramid of the Sun was below the pyramid, at a depth of 2440 meters. The study also demonstrated that a metal plate located at a great depth and high concentrations of negative ions are generating electricity over 10 kilowatts. Croatian scientists also detected a light beam with a radius of 4.5 meters in 2010, emerging from the top of the Pyramid of the Sun. A phenomenon that has been recorded half way across the globe in the Yucatán Peninsula, at the Pyramid of “El Castillo”.
Experts from all over the world have come to Bosnia and studied and measured ultrasound, infrasound, infrared and electromagnetic fields of unknown origin at the top of the pyramids of the Sun and Moon. Among the frequencies that were detected are the following:
- A frequency of 28.4 kHz was detected, according to scientists, this particular frequency is not used in our technology.
- Researchers also detected a Schumann resonance of 7.83 Hz, which is the most beneficial and optimal for physical, mental and spiritual health of human beings.
- The lower frequency which at the same time has the highest intensity of the Schumann resonance occurs at about 7.83 Hz. The detectable “overtones” can reach a kilohertz in range.
- The Schumann resonance plays a significant part in explaining how telecommunication work. It also plays an important part in the harmony between the Earth’s magnetic field and the human magnetic field.
- Negative Ions and healing properties are off the charts in the Bosnian Pyramids. Acceding to researchers, different measurements made during the last couple of years in the underground labyrinth of the tunnels, have shown an enormous concentration of negative ions (atoms or molecules that have more electrons than protons in its nucleus) surprisingly reaching levels up to 40,000 ions per cubic centimeter, located at a distance of 200 meters, from the inside.
- More importantly, recent tests have shown that negative ions clean the air of dust, spores, fungi, and pollen, providing significant benefits in the health of humans beings. The thousands of people who have visited the maze of underground tunnels at the Bosnian Pyramids have experienced the healing power of this majestic place which is abundant in negative ions.
In 2012, Italian archaeologists Dr. Ricardo Brett and Niccolo Bisconti discovered organic material within the blocks covering the Bosnian Sun Pyramid, the results were breathtaking. According to carbon-14 dating, in a laboratory in Kiev, Ukraine, the age of the Bosnian Pyramid of the sun is at least 24000 years +/- 200 years old.
Researchers also believe that there is a clear relationship between the two pyramids speaking astronomically, as the shadow of the Pyramid of the Sun covers the Pyramid of the Moon during the summer months, just before sunset. Also, the North face of the pyramid of the Sun is perfectly oriented to the North, less than 1 percent of error. Having a height of over 220 meters it is also believed to be the largest pyramid in the world.
For more information visit: http://piramidasunca.ba