Did you know that Ancient India has one of the most extensive histories in the world? Their greatest ancient texts are called the “Vedas” and these writings literally talk about “flying ships” that visited their continent over 6000 years ago. Composed in Vedic Sanskrit, the texts constitute the oldest layer of Sanskrit literature and the oldest scriptures of Hinduism.
Just as the human body, if it is complete in all its limbs, is best able to accomplish things, the Vimana, if it is complete in all its parts, will be capable of functioning efficiently. From the location of the Vishwakriyaadarpana 31 locations of Vimana components are mentioned.
According to “Chaayaapurusha Shaastra” they are:
1. Vishwakriyaadarpana or mirror of outside views.
2. Shaktyaakarshana or energy attracting mirror.
3. Parivesha mechanism above the hood of the Vimana.
4. Angopasamhaara yantra or folding up yantra at the 7th bindukeelaka.
5. Vistr itakriyaa or opening out yantra location in the middle of the 11th section.
6. Vyroopya darpana and
7. Padmachakramukha at the shirobhaaga or crest of the Vimana.
8. The Kuntinee-shakti mechanism is to be in the neck of the Vimana.
9. Pushpinee and Pinjulaa Mirrors are to be in the right side of the centre.
10. At the front of the left side are to be located the Naalapanchaka or 5 pipes.
11. Guhaagarbha mirror yantra is to be in the front part of the stomach of the plane.
12. Thamoyantra at the north-western side.
13. Pancha-vaataskandha-naala on the western centre.
14. Row dree mirror.
15. Vaataskandha keelaka at the bottom centre.
16. Shaktisthaana at the front and right sides.
17. Shabda-kendra-Mukha at the left side.
18. Vidyuddwaadashaka at the north-east side.
19. Praanakundala at the moola of the Vimana.
20. Shaktyudgama at the navel of the Vimana.
21. Vakraprasaarana at the side of Vimanaadhaara.
22. Shaktipanjara in the central portion.
23. Shirahkeelaka at the head of the Vimana.
24. Shabdaakarshaka yantra at the shoulder.
25. Pata-prasaarana at the bottom centre.
26. Dishaampati yantra at the left front.
27. Pattikaabhraka at the centre of the hood of the Vimana.
28. Solar power attractor at the top of the Vimana.
29. Apasmaara or poison gas at the sandhi-naala mukha or junction tube front.
30. Sthambhana yantra at the bottom.
31. Vyshwaanara-naala at the navel centre.
This is the placing of the 31 components of the Vimana.
Without these components, it is said that the Ancient Vimana flying machines could not achieve their potential.
What do you think? Did the ancient Vimana actually exist? Were these “flying machines” capable of traveling around the world and even into outer space?